Vision Care & Products
Restore Eye Care and Eye Gym offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in State College.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our State College optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Restore Eye Care P.C.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Restore Eye Care P.C.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in State College, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Restore Eye Care and Eye Gym, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our State College optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.